This 4-sided nestable A-frame roll pallet is manufactured from high quality steel and has a bright zinc plate finish. The three sides plus the two-piece split gate have a 50 x 50mm mesh infill structure.
This is a stock item available for immediate despatch.
Key Features include:
- Heavy Duty 25mm steel tube construction to back frame and trombone section for improved strength – the only UK company to offer this as standard from stock.
- Recessed bolts for ease of loading.
- Hinged, plastic drop down base fitted as standard
- Catches secure gates when open to stop swing shut, reduces risk of injury.
- Noise reducing plastic inserts fitted to all hinges.
- Kick Bars to rear to prevent mesh damage
- ID plate fitted to back panel and front upper gate.
- Hard wearing nylon castors fitted as standard.
- Two-piece split stable gate with locating slots for easy closing.
- Stable door style split gates for easy access to stowed products
- Plastic base provides added protection and cleanliness for stored products
- Additional shelving improves product segregation and easier loading / unloading.
- Space saving – sides, gate and base fold flush to the back panel allowing for roll cages to nestle together.
- Excellent RTP (returnable transport packaging) reducing transport costs
- Will accommodate two standard size 600 x 400mm Totes side-by-side, up to 3 high.
735 x 850mm
Load Capacity kg
Bright Zinc Plate
Hinged & Loose
Split Front Gate
Four Sided - Plastic Base Roll Pallet has been added to your enquiry basket
Select the option