Stock trolley features and benefits
There are three types of nestable stock trolley in the Palletower range: folding shelf, folding basket, and fixed basket models. Whichever you choose, you’ll benefit from the following features:
- A sturdy steel wire mesh main platform is designed to transport bulky items safely.
- A choice of designs for transporting smaller, lighter items, plus paperwork and stock control equipment.
- There are four rubber castors. The wheels are non-marking, quiet in motion, reduce wear and tear on floors, and make the trolleys easy to manoeuvre. Perfect for confined spaces and tight corners.
- They are nestable and space-saving. The trolleys are designed to fit neatly together and take up as little space as possible when not in use.
- A bright, attractive, durable, corrosion-resistant zinc plate finish.
- An easy-grip handlebar for optimum mobility and control.
Where can I use stock trolleys?
Palletower stock trolleys are designed to be used in warehouses, distribution centres, factories, supermarkets, and shops across the storage, logistics, manufacturing and retail industries.
Discover the extensive Palletower range
As well as nestable stock picking trolleys, the Palletower range includes:
- Cash and carry trolleys with wire mesh bases.
- Cash and carry trolleys with flat plywood bases in a choice of colours.
Why choose Palletower?
You can buy or rent stock picking trolleys from Palletower—availability is immediate, and quantity is never an issue.
As Europe’s leading manufacturer and supplier of warehouse trolleys, we store an extensive list of storage and logistics solutions. These include pallets, stillages, boxes and roll cages, all manufactured using high-quality metals and plastics.
Take peace of mind that we have large stock quantities across our entire range, all available throughout the UK and globally. We can produce bespoke solutions too, so please don’t hesitate to enquire.
Contact us at any time to discuss your requirements.